This Site is UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION. DANGER WATCH FOR FALLING CODE! Trains derail often!
Listening to Railroad Radio via Electronic Media
The world wide web today offers a wide variety of ways in which railroad fans can follow and keep track of there favorite railroad. A website where you can listen in on your favorite railroad in any part of the US is located at: www.broadcastify.com When you reach the home page, you can search by state and county to see if local railroad sites are located within your area. These radio sites are hosted by individuals just like you who may be involved in public safety, amateur radio, or just like listening for fun to keep tab of what is going on within a specific area. Broadcastify is a free audio streaming website, but you can also become a member to help continue, grow, and support the effort of expending audio streaming to new levels. If you are interested in wanting to host your own broadcast feed by clicking on the broadcast link at the top right of the page, step by step instructions are provided of what you will need in order to set up an audio feed that the rest of the world will hear as well. Focusing back on railroads, some of the more popular audio streams for local railroad action in the Wisconsin & Minnesota area include the following below:
• La Crosse, WI area BNSF CPR Road & Yard Live Scanner
• Monroe County Wisconsin Tomah, WI area RR Feed
• Canadian National Rail Neenah & Waukesha Subs
• East Twin Cities area Rail Live Scanner Audio Feed
• St. Louis County, MN Duluth Superior RR Feed
• BNSF & CPRR Mississippi River Subdivisions Alma
• Ramsey County MN Live Audio Feed Twin Cities West
• Portage County CPR Live Audio Feed
Thanks for reading and learning more about railroad radio streaming via the World Wide Web.